If you are tired of out of sync and need to re-sync when walking out of the bluetooth signal working range (~ 20 ft), this long wireless range bluetooth music receiver is the solution.
This new model enhances the wireless working distance (up to 70 ft) with a bigger antenna. This working distance, up to 70 ft, is twice of most similar devices sold on the market at ~18-22 ft.
(For some cell phone with weaker signal to save battery, wireless range is much improved with this new model. The wireless range of this model is ~ 1.5-2 times of most other models)
Known compatible speaker models:
• Altec Lansing iMT325, iMT620, iMT810, T612
• Beats by Dr. Dre, Beatbox
• Bose sounddockPortable, sounddock digital I, II, 10. it works for all bose model made after 2008
• Edifier M360, M35, M0, MKII,
• Cyber Acoustics CA461
• Geneva Sound System Model L
• Harmon Kardon Go + Play Stereo
• iHome iA100, iA17, iA5, iA63, iD37, iD8, iD91, iH16U, iH4, iH5, iH6, iP1, iP4, iP9, iP11, iP37
• iLuv iMM747
• JBL On Stage 3, On Stage 4, On Beat, On Beat Air, On Time 200P, On Time Micro
• Logitech S135i, S315i, S715i, Pure Fi Anywhere 2, Pure Fi Anywhere, S-0001, S135i, S315i, S715i
• Memorex MA9010MS
• Onkyo DS-A4 – Philips DC320/37, DCB291, DCB293, DCB352, DCD132, DCM2020, DCM230/37, DS1100, DS1200, DS3000, DS3510, DS7700
• Polk HD Radio I-Sonic
• Pyle Home PiDock 1
• Skullcandy Skull Candy pipe, Vandal S7LACZ-04
• Sony AIR-SW10Ti, ICF-7iP, ICF-C05iP, ICF-C1iPMK2, ICF-CS10iP, RDP-M15iP, RDP-M5iP, RDP-V20iP
• Yamaha PDX-11, TSX-70
How to use:
1:Plug this bluetooth music receiver directly to iPod speaker 30 pin dock.
2:Enable the bluetooth function in cell phone, tablets or PC. Search this BT devices , enter code 0000 if needed and pair.
3:Start play music wireless thru bluetooth cellphone/tablets
*Updated Model After 9/27/2016 with Extra Long Bluetooth Wireless Range* This bluetooth receiver with up to 70 ft wireless range is the answer if tired of the out-of-sync buzzing sound when walk out of bluetooth wireless range. This 4.1 generation bluetooth adapter with much bigger antenna solves short wireless range issue. This model’s wireless distance is ~70 ft while other similar brand’s receivers is only around 15 ~ 30 ft.
*Plug, Pair and Play. Can Pair With Two devices instead of One * Turn your iPhone, iPod, iPad speaker dock with Apple 30-pin connector into a wireless Bluetooth music system and freely listen to your playlist without docking your smartphone or tablet. This new model can pair two devices while most other models in the market can only pair one device. It can memorize up to 8 devices.
* For BOSE Sounddock Speaker Made After 2008 Like Digital I, II, Portable, 10 * If your Bose speaker cannot charge iphone 3, 4 or 4S, or your Bose speaker was made before 2008, an extra or built-in power adapter is needed. Check http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00DA06Z3I or http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00Q65L660 for right product.
*Also Work For Other Brand’s Speakers * If your speaker can charge the battery of iPhone 3/4 or iPod touch through the 30 pin analog dock (not digital), this is the correct device for your speakers like Bose, Sony, JBL…. . Compatible with Bose Sounddock Portable, 10, digital I and II, Wave, JBL and SONY speakers which can charge iphone 3/4 or ipod touch 3/4. Please see the compatible model list in the product description.
If your speaker model is not in the compatible list but with both 30 pin dock and aux audo input, The other model http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00Q65L660 will work. This model has on/off switch, 3.5mm audio output and even longer Bluetooth wireless range up to 75 ft.