– LCD display adhesive strip kit (6 pieces), not including any other tools as pictures.
– Our VHB (very high bond) adhesive strips keep your LCD where it should be on your iMac
– These adhesive strips are designed specifically to perfectly fit the contours of the iMac model A1419 ,but will NOT work for A1418 as there are thiner stickers designed specifically for that model
– It requires 100% correct installation upon perfectly clean parts that have no trace of dirt/ dust or the previous adhes
Compatible for iMac 27″ A1419
– For iMac13,2 Late 2012: MD095LL/A (2.9 GHz Core i5)
– For iMac13,2 Late 2012: MD096LL/A (3.2 GHz Core i5)
– For iMac13,2 Late 2012: MD096LL/A (3.4 GHz Core i7)
– For iMac14,2 Late 2013: MD088LL/A (3.2 GHz Core i5)
– For iMac14,2 Late 2013: MD089LL/A (3.4 GHz Core i5)
– For iMac14,2 Late 2013: MD089LL/A (3.5 GHz Core i7)
– For iMac15,1 Retina 5K Late 2014: MF886LL/A (3.5 GHz Core i5)
– For iMac15,1 Retina 5K Late 2014: MF886LL/A (4.0 GHz Core i7)
– For iMac15,1 Retina 5K Mid 2015: MF885LL/A (3.3 GHz Core i5)
– For iMac17,1 Retina 5K Late 2015: MK462LL/A (3.2 GHz Core i5)
– For iMac17,1 Retina 5K Late 2015: MK482LL/A (3.3 GHz Core i5)
– For iMac17,1 Retina 5K Late 2015: MK482LL/A (4.0 GHz Core i7)
– Part #: 946-4547, 946-4548, 946-4549, 946-4550, 946-4551, 946-4552, 946-01031, 946-01032, 946-01033, 946-03774, 946-03775
– Related Part #: 076-00009, 076-1419, 076-1444
Extremely Important:On the iMac Intel 27″ Retina 5K Display, strip 12’s blue tabs will not line up with the top antenna in the same way as the regular model. This is perfectly acceptable and won’t impact the performance of the strips or antenna.
Here is the link for instructions:
Adhesive strips must be replaced every time the display is removed for repair or upgrade purposes.Removing the A1419 display on iMac requires cutting through the adhesive around the perimeter of the screen. After the adhesive is cut, it cannot be used to re-seal the display in place, so you’ll need to apply a new set of adhesive strips
Before you start placing strips, remove all of the old adhesive. Use a spudger to scrape up an edge, then peel with your fingers.Remove all of the remaining adhesive strips from the iMac’s frame and display glass.
A1419 LCD panel adhesive strip kit (6 pieces) replacement included
Please heating the adhesive strip before installtaion, to make sure the adhesive tape tightly stick to the liquid crystal.press the edge of panel and let the panel lay down for a few minutes.
Professional Operation Only！We are not responsible for any damage during teardown.